Halter-Encinas Enterprises Inc.
Nov 1989 – Current
Started, organized and currently operate a landscape design, build and maintain company which services a territory from West Hills and Malibu to Santa Clarita and north to Goleta.
- Manage and employ near 50 full time employees varying seasonally.
- Schedule and meet with new customers and listen to their needs while I guide them with questions and sharing knowledge in order to comprehend information leading to a design and budget that will meet their needs.
- Research products, keep up on current prices, and search for solutions and ideas that can help deliver the best design, plan and strategy for each customer.
- Review blueprints as needed and breakdown, total and identify each component for accurate pricing and time needed to complete each task.
- Obtain permits, schedule and meet with Deputy, soils, and municipal inspectors as needed and Engineers, fabricators and other trades to complete a project.
- Continue to stay current on new codes, legislation, and ordinances for each of over 30 municipalities in which we work as well as personnel changes, new processes and interpretations, formal and informal guidelines and regulations.